We had our 16-wk check up with the perinatologist and found out we are having two girls and a boy! Mike already is dreading the dating years and paying for 3 weddings, but overall we're thrilled. All the babies look healthy and great - even Baby A, who the dr had a slight concern about last time.
Here's a rundown of what we learned:
- each baby weighs about 5 oz.
- Alwanda is positioned really low right now, so dr said I am still at risk for cramping and bleeding until she moves up more in the uterus
- Alwanda and Cletus are positioned head to head and will probably end of smacking each other a lot
- Cletus wants all the world to know he's a boy. We didn't even have to do a btw-the-legs shot to see him waving his flag :)
- Dr. said he will severely limit my activity in about 4 wks.
- He also said I need to gain more weight. By week 20 I should look to be full-term pregnant with 1 baby