Friday, January 23, 2009

Job and Bloating (2 not related)

I have my interview with SHR next Wednesday 3-4. For those who don't know, all the administrative jobs in my area are being phased out as of July 1. Thus, SHR is doing a job-fair type of thing whereby they try to match 25 of us newly displaced workers with 36 new job openings. We first interview with SHR, and then the top 4-5 candidates for each job will interview with the prospective managers. Sometime around March 9 we'll find out what jobs we were matched with. So next week's interview is pretty important. Hope I don't say something inflammatory :)

Also, I've been having lots of cramping and bloating since the transfer last Saturday. The dr had said I could expect some of this, but it still has me sort of worried. I did the dreadful thing of checking out a message board, and one lady said her doctor told her progesterone causes the uterus to stretch - thus causing cramping. So I feel a little better about it. I just hate not knowing what is "normal" but I need to relax and simply wait for my blood tests next week to know for sure if the embryos took or not.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

If it makes you feel any better...I had tons of cramping when I got pregnant. So much cramping (not horrible cramping, but a lot). I thought surely you know what was coming any day. Hopefully it's implantation cramping. I have taken tons of progesterone in the past. It made me more tired and have "to go" more than when I "accidentally" got pregnant and wasn't on the drugs. I personally hate it, but if it helps the babies stick around, so worth it.

Praying for your sanity as you wait a bit longer. Praying for a positive test!